Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tuesday and Wednesday Training

Tuesday became a swimming day only. I did lots of kick drills, and its coming along slowly. I had too many times where I get moving slower and slower, still kicking hard, and yet not making any forward movement. I did 22 laps total, so this is coming along well. Beat by the evening, so the run didn't happen. I did take the dog for a 5K walk (with a little running... he really wanted to run).

Wednesday
Triathlon resistance training, worked hard, sweated like a bugger, but it was all good.

Geoff and I did 10 hills, and it was different, because we (and helen) were the only people running hills tonight. We got them done, at a good pace, all faster than our baseline, including a wickedly fast last hill, 10 seconds faster than our base.

There will be no problem sleeping tonight.

No comments: