Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday Training

Resistance training was interesting. My legs were still feeling trashed, and there was no running happening on the way to the YMCA. Chelsea was my trainer for today, and I requested upper body and core only. Her response: "Only half the workout was legs, so that would be OK". Yikes!

Got it done, was good, and the legs felt better afterwards. Got to learn a couple of new sets. Sideways hop onto a BOSU, and push off (3 of 15 each side), and a new flavour of Inchworm. You hold onto two towels, slide forward to plank, and then walk your feet forward to the inchworm position. Take that all the way across the studio. Last set, I actually did two small hops, which made it a bit easier, didn't have to have a break in the middle, but I was still done at the end.

The swim never happened, which was OK too. I needed the rest....

No comments: